Welcome to Maple Creek Media
Custom Self-Publishing and Print-on-Demand Services for Writers
Self-published authors turn to Maple Creek Media for high quality artisanal design and production of print books, eBooks, websites, and other publishable material.
Partner with Maple Creek Media for these important benefits:
- Full creative control. Every book cover and interior is custom made to your specifications. You have the final say on how your book will look, feel, and be presented to the
- Full rights. Our publishing agreements are non-exclusive. You are free to take and use your book however and wherever you like.
- No long term contracts or yearly fees. Sign one simple agreement and we’ll have your book published in about 4-8 weeks. We charge no yearly fees and guarantee your total
- Higher royalties. You’ll earn up to 50% for all direct retail sales, 35% for all wholesale sales, and 75% for all eBook sales. That’s significantly higher than traditional
publishing royalties of 5-15%.
- Tri-annual royalty payments. Every four months you’ll receive a detailed sales report and a check for royalties owed (for your convenience, accumulated royalties are held until
the payout is $25 or more).
- Worldwide distribution. Your completed book will be offered for sale around the world through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram's, Ingram's International, Follett Library
Resources, Kindle, Nook, and a number of other distributorships.
- Substantial author discounts. You’ll receive a 55% discount on the purchase of your own paperback books and a 45% discount on your own hardcover books.
- Annual book updates. You are welcome to update your book once a year. We’ll evaluate your request and provide you with the lowest quote possible.
- Unlimited phone and email support. We’re your partners, so feel free to reach out to us as often as you like. Our regular office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm ET.
Emails are usually answered immediately, but always within 24 hours.
The internet is an incredible resource. It’s amazing how much information can be collected with just a few keystrokes and clicks of a mouse. But how accurate and reliable is that
information? If you are an author and are seeking current, accurate, truthful, and reliable information about how to get your book published then you’ll be interested
in attending “How to Become a Published Author.” This seminar series is tailored to authors who are ready to be published, but simply need honest and accurate information about how
to complete the process. These seminars are free to the public.
Craig Schenning, owner of Old Line Publishing and Maple Creek Media, will present the seminars. Old Line has been in business for over eight years and Maple Creek has been providing self-publishing
services for over four years. Both companies have helped over 150 authors get their books out on the market.
April 30, 2015, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Taneytown Branch of the Carroll County Public Library
10 Grand Drive, Taneytown, MD 21787
May 7, 2015, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Westminster Branch of the Carroll County Public Library
50 E. Main Street, Westminster, MD 21157